Blogged by Ujihisa. Standard methods of programming and thoughts including Clojure, Vim, LLVM, Haskell, Ruby and Mathematics written by a Japanese programmer. github/ujihisa

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dvorak keymapping for Vim users

Brixen recommended me to switch to use dvorak instead of qwerty. Although I've never tried dvorak, I've often heard that it is very effective to use this layout.

This pdf is the most important reference for a dvorak beginner of vimmer I've ever found: http://boredzo.org/vi_tutorial/vi_tutorial-Dvorak-Color.pdf

vi_tutorial-Dvorak

Brixen also told that those lessons are good for learning dvorak:

I input Japanese by kana-typing input style on my US Keyboard. It's independent with qwerty mapping, so there's no confusion about switching dvorak to qwerty to input ASCII typesets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers