I had been less techy time these days. I'll pick up techy events and happenings in April and May here.
- GC Book Workshop in Japan
- I tried to build Rubinius and failed
- Released VimJobs
- on Rails 3
- Accepted as a RubySoc mentor!
- Accepted as a RubyKaigi2010 speaker!
- Seattle.rb on May 18
- Worked on tenderlove's psych issues
- GHC LLVMBackend... failed
I mostly worked on building GHC LLVMBackend. I don't really want to say... but I have to clarify that GHC is a terrible software in the way that it's impossible to build. I hope I could avoid this problem.
I also was suffered from frequent sudden crash of Vim. It's really annoying these days. I hope I could avoid this problem.